This blog is all about ME!! Kiara Gayle!! I was born at Huntsville Hospital on March 12, 2008. Mom and I were having a lot of problems so I was delivered by C-Section at only 30 weeks gestation. I weighed a whole 2 pounds and was 14 inches long. I then spent the next 6 weeks in the NICU. I had to weigh 4 pounds and be eating all my meals by bottle before they would let me go home. I also had to pass a car seat test which means I had to sit in that stupid car seat for 1 hour while I was hooked up to monitors. To this day I HATE being strapped in!
Mom had so many pictures of me while I was at the hospital that she created a slide show of them. If you want to see bigger pictures then just try clicking on the pictures and see if that helps!!
I will have mom keep my pictures up to date so everyone can see how fast I change and grow!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment