Here I am playing on my big stuffed puppy. He is about twice as big as I am! I am now 4 months old, weigh 9 pounds, 4 ounces. I am now 21.5 inches long. This means I have gained 7 pounds and 7 inches in just 4 short months!! I am playing a lot more now and I love it when mom straps me on and takes me walking!! I can sleep so good while she walks!
Friday, July 18, 2008
4 Months
Here I am playing on my big stuffed puppy. He is about twice as big as I am! I am now 4 months old, weigh 9 pounds, 4 ounces. I am now 21.5 inches long. This means I have gained 7 pounds and 7 inches in just 4 short months!! I am playing a lot more now and I love it when mom straps me on and takes me walking!! I can sleep so good while she walks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment