Mom has been lazy and has not been updating my blog! I am now 8 months old, weigh 14 pounds and I am 25 inches long. I am a very busy girl. I do not need those long naps that most babies take--instead I just take 20 min catnaps. I have to make sure Mom stays busy taking care of ME! Here are some pictures of what I have been up to lately!
Driving my new sports car!
Resting On Mommy.
Waiting for my turkey dinner! I finally decided to eat sweet potatoes. After all, how can you have Thanksgiving without sweet potatoes?
I now eat my ceral in the mornings and eat my veggies at night. Mom says I am a very messy eater but I think Mom is the messy one!!
Taking my catnap! I love to sleep on my back with my little hands folded behind my head--just like my daddy does!

Here is a video of me laughing at my silly mommy!!
Here is a video of me laughing at my silly mommy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment