Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!!

As I am sure everyone knows I turned 1 year old on March 12. We had my party on Saturday March 14. I had a great time with all my guests and eating cake and ice cream. Here are some pictures from the party...........

Here is my cake before it was destroyed!


Hanging out with DaDa before I ate my party hat!


Eating my hat!


Eating Da Da!


Blowing out my candle (Da Da helped a little).


I am soooo hungry!


MMMmm good Candle... who needs cake when you have CANDLE??


What is THIS??


Gotta poke it before I can eat it!


What is this stuff?


Mmm good cake!


Now who should I wipe my hands on?


Wanna bite?

Who me?? I didn't make this mess!
Bailey making sure its really cake!

YEAH!! CAKE!

At least my guests are messy too!!

No comments: