Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Da Da Da--


Da da da is my favorite saying! I call everything and everyone Da da da. Mom has had no luck getting me to say Mama. Here are a couple of pictures of me on my stomach. Most of the time I do not like to be on my stomach but I was practicing my rolling over!



Oh! Oh here I go!!



Here I am sitting up in my high chair watching tv! I love to watch the baby channel with all the colors and silly little songs. My favorite song goes---Meo, Mio, Meo, Mio, La la la la la!



Have a cow man!! This is one of my favorite toys!


Mmmmmm good paci! I love cold pacifers straight from the fridge!


Smiling for Mama!

My happiest time--when I am sitting next to Mama!


Here I am sitting up all by myself. I can sit up for a few mins by myself now and I am sitting up in the buggy when I go shopping. I really like sitting up in the buggy where I can see everything and smile at everyone!


1 comment:

brown.com said...

Very cute!! She is looking like such a little girl all of sudden. I can't believe it. Great pictures.

Bekki and Derek