Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 Months


I am now 10 months old and just as happy as ever! When I went to the doctor I weighed 15 pounds and was 26.5 inches long. They said I was the size of a small 10 month old yet they still adjust my age to 8 months. I can now sit up all by myself and I know what tv shows I like and which ones I do not!! I am rolling all over the place now. Mom wakes up and finds me on my stomach face down in the bed. This of couse sends her into a panic. HAHA





I was sooo tired after playing all day and watching tv that I fell asleep sitting up in my highchair. This didn't stop me from putting my hands behind my head though!



Mom moved me to the swing and I still didn't wake up!


Here is a video of me sitting up. That little noise is the happy little noise I make whenever mom points the camera at me!

No comments: