Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 months



Mom has been bad again and has not been updating my blog! I am now a little over 16 pounds and I am trying to crawl. I get up on my hands and knees and rock back and forth but I just haven' figured out what to do next! I also have had my first cold which I caught at the Dr. office when mom took me for my flu shot. Thankfully it was just a little cold and nothing serious!

Mom is posting a lot of pictures this time to make up for not posting all month long!



Me and puppy taking a ride in my car!



Here I am in my jonny jump up thing that hangs in the door way. I am not sure yet if I like this thing or not. For one thing I cannot see the tv from here!



WOO HOOOOO!!


This is the new way I like to sit in my swing. Mom throws a fit and tries to make me sit right but I just keep wiggling around. She is afraid I might fall out of something. Sheesh what does Mom know? Doesn't this look more comfortable??


I really enjoy this activity center. There is so much to do and it makes all kinds of noises. Mom types on the computer while I play in this!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need some video of the "jonny jump up thing"!! Great update, thanks for the pics of our beautiful niece!!
Uncle Derek, Aunt Bekki, & cousin Beckett