This blog is all about ME! Since the day I was born its been all about ME!
Kiara Pronunciation: (kee AHR ah).
Origin:
Italian.
Meaning:
Clear; bright; famous.
Here I am in my Easter dress with all these pretty flowers! I picked up the eggs but I would not let go and put them in a basket! Mommy got a little crazy with the camera and took a ton of pictures!
kiara this is aunt Dee...your are the most beautiful baby..i hope to see you this summer please tell your mom and dad. your nephew jalen would love to come and visit and stay with u and you mom and the puppys...i love you
2 comments:
auntdee here u are to beautiful
kiara this is aunt Dee...your are the most beautiful baby..i hope to see you this summer please tell your mom and dad. your nephew jalen would love to come and visit and stay with u and you mom and the puppys...i love you
Post a Comment