Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Keeping Cool

Mom has been slacking on her job again! My uncle Derek needs to yell louder so she will update my blog more often. Here are some new pics. I am now standing up and walking while holding onto things. I am also standing up and not holding on to anything.


Here I am keeping cool in this awful heatwave we are having! I love AC!


Peeking out!


Adorable as always!


Crawling!


My own personal playground!
Playing with my toys!

Here I am standing up playing with my toys!

Me and Mom!


Standing up in the playpen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of my niece!
-D

Anonymous said...

very cute! Looks like it is almost time for the first hair cut. Are you ready for that milestone yet? - aunt bekki

Unknown said...

love the pics. she is so cute. she is going love taking pics just like chasity!